- Oils: Means petroleum or synthetic derived crankcase oïl, engine oïl and gear oïl, and hydraulic fluid, transmission fluid and heat transfer fluid, and fluid used for lubricating purposes in machinery or equipment.
- Filters: Means a spin-on style or element style fluid filter that is used in hydraulic, transmission or internal combustion engine applications and an oil filter, a diesel fuel filter, a storage tank fuel filter and a household furnace oil filter other than a gasoline filter.
- Oil containers: Means a container with a capacity of 50 litres or less manufactured for the purpose of holding an oil product.
- Aerosol containers: Aerosol containers manufactured for the purpose of holding an oil product as well as aerosol containers used to contain products used as brake cleaner. The aerosol lubricant and the aerosol brake cleaner.
- Glycol (antifreeze): Means ethylene or propylene glycol used or intended for use as a vehicle or commercial engine coolant, but does not include the following plumbing antifreeze, windshield washer antifreeze, lock de-icer and gasoline and diesel fuel. antifreeze.
- Glycol (antifreeze) containers: Means a container with a capacity of 50 litres or less manufactured for the purpose of holding glycol (antifreeze).
Collection Facility or Collector?
For small Generators of used oil materials (farmers, small businesses, Do it Yourself mechanics), there are a lot of Collection Facilities.
For larger Generators of used oil materials, there are registered Collectors that will come to your site, farm, place of business and take the material to a registered Processor.